A note from Kristin:
For me, watercolor painting is a form of meditation, peace, and self-reflection. I am endlessly inspired by life on the seacoast and the bright colors and warm feelings that come from travel and connection. I hope you will feel the love and joy that lives in these paintings – and that they will bring you happiness.”
Are all of your works handmade?
Yes, all of my paintings are original works of art. I use archival quality papers like Hahnemuele, Rives, and Arches, along with long-lasting paints such as Kuretake, Art Philosophy, and Stone Ground Watercolors. My goal is to make art that is beautiful, approachable, and enjoyable.
Do you make custom work?
Yes yes yes! I love to work with clients to create custom pieces. Reach out to me to discuss your needs at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do you offer classes?
Yes! Please sign up for my email list to stay tuned in for upcoming class dates.
I would like to show your pieces in my gallery or sell them in my shop.
Please reach out to Kristin Fuhrmann-Simmons directly at email@example.com to learn about gallery shows and how you can become a stockist.
Tell us about the framed and unframed pieces:
I use sustainably harvested birch, wood fiber, paper pulp, and reclaimed acrylic for my frames. This keeps the pieces light in weight and affordable to a wide audience. Some pieces are unframed and will be wrapped in a protective sleeve
What about shipping?
Each piece is individually wrapped and protected for safe shipping. We ship via USPS or UPS to ensure safe delivery. Our shipping costs are dictated by the shipping companies based on the materials, distance, and speed of delivery. We work to offer you the best price we can offer.
Currently, we ship via the website to US-based addresses only. If you are outside of the USA, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can discuss shipping rates accordingly.
What if a product arrives and there is damage or I changed my mind?
- Please contact us at email@example.com to discuss the return and/or replacement of the product.
- Some of our products in the “Watercolor Sketchbook” are sold “As-Is” and any marks or small bends in the paper are noted in the product description. These sales are final.
Do you really give back to the community? What are your core values?
- Kristin F. Simmons LLC is an evergreen donor to The Leukemia and Lymphoma Society, ShesWanderful/Women in Travel, The Brick Store Museum, Planned Parenthood New England, St. Jude’s Children’s Hospital, and Black Lives Matter.
- I also volunteer as a healthcare policy advocate for LLS and spend my time both at the state and federal levels as an advocate for affordable treatment.
- From time to time, Kristin F. Simmons LLC will donate a portion of sales to select organizations that align with the company’s mission and values. These campaigns will include full disclosure of percentages donated and fair + competitive remuneration to our suppliers and third-party shipping outlets.
- Kristin F. Simmons LLC and its team members believe in giving back to the community and supporting local artists, suppliers, and craftspeople for their time, work, and labor.
What if I have questions or need to get in touch?
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.Please give us 2-3 business days to respond, 5-7 if its the busy holiday season.
Can I copy your work? Your photos? Can I resell it?
No, my work is protected by US Copyright law. Any questions? email@example.com
“One of the joys of working with Kristin is her enthusiastic and positive energy and willingness to think outside the box. She never sees any task too small or out of her reach.”