Enter the “Mindful Marketing” giveaway.
Mindset is EVERYTHING when it comes to providing good service AND sustaining yourself as a business owner. Good outreach begins and ends with understanding how to connect, and a belief in your purpose and your message.
When you enter, you could receive a collection of books that have helped me grow as a business owner and deliver good service to my clients.
We never spam. We never sell your information.
Rules and Regulations
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE, LIKE, SHARE, OR FOLLOW DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who sign up at the https://mailchi.mp/9e72d18b9769/2021-giveaway and who are 18+ years as of the entry date. The Campaign is only open to legal residents of the continental United States and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Kristin F. Simmons, LLC its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.Entrants agree to provide Kristin F. Simmons, LLC with their name, contact information including a verifiable email address, phone, and verifiable mailing address. This information will be shared with Kristin F. Simmons, LLC This information will be used for the purposes of promotion for Kristin F. Simmons, LLC only, and will not be shared or sold for any purpose to a third-party entity. Entrants may unsubscribe to the Kristin F. Simmons, LLC mailing list at any time.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agrees to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Kristin F. Simmons, LLC as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
- Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on January 28, 2021 at 12:00am EST and ending on February 14, 2021, at 11:59 pm EST. All online entries must be received by February 14, 2021 at 11:59 pm EST.
- How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by submitting an entry using the online form provided at https://mailchi.mp/9e72d18b9769/2021-giveaway. The entry must fulfill all campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Kristin F. Simmons, LLC. You may enter only once. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, mailing addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Kristin F. Simmons, LLC
Sharing, tagging, or posting with the Kristin F. Simmons, LLC tags or social media accounts will not increase chances of winning.
To enter by mail, please send your name, email address, and contact information to: Kristin F. Simmons, LLC, 103 Whitten Hill Road, Kennebunkport, ME 04046.
- Prize: All eligible entries will be placed in a drawing for the giveaway to be randomly selected drawn on February 15, 2021 using a Random Number Generator. The Winner of the Giveaway (the “Winner”) will receive the collection of books and cards valued at approximately $50 USD. Actual/appraised value may differ at the time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Kristin F. Simmons, LLC. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Kristin F. Simmons, LLC’s discretion. The prize is non transferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of the Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Kristin F. Simmons, LLC to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation unless prohibited by law. The Winner will be responsible for any tax liability that may be incurred as a result of the grand prize. To determine the winner at random, each eligible entry will be assigned a number. A random number generator will be used to determine the winner.
- Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Winner Selection and Notification: The Grand Prize winner will be selected by a random drawing under the supervision of Kristin F. Simmons, LLC. The winning address will be verified via the UPS shipping website. If the address cannot be verified, another selection will be made. The Winner will be notified by email within five (5) days following the selection of Winner. Kristin F. Simmons, LLC shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail, or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within five days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT Kristin F. Simmons, LLC‘S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that Kristin F. Simmons, LLC, anyone acting on behalf ofKristin F. Simmons, LLC and Kristin F. Simmons, LLC licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. Optional verbiage for Contests: By entering this content, You represent and warrant that your entry is legal and valid. If your entry infringes local, state, and federal regulations, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of Kristin F. Simmons, LLC. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute an infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Kristin F. Simmons, LLC from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which [your company name] may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
Privacy and publicity regarding the usage of participants and winner’s information: By entering this contest, you agree to share your name, mailing address, email, and phone number with Kristin F. Simmons, LLC Information shared with Kristin F. Simmons, LLC will be used for the purposes of sales and marketing. The shipping provider will not share, sell, or use the entrant information for purposes other than designated under the scope of the campaign.
- Terms & Conditions: Kristin F. Simmons, LLC reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend Kristin F. Simmons, LLC control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, Kristin F. Simmons, LLC may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Kristin F. Simmons, LLC. Kristin F. Simmons, LLC] reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions.Kristin F. Simmons, LLC has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, [your company name] reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Kristin F. Simmons, LLC and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
- Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND THE STATE OF MAINE WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, the participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in [your state/province] having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Kristin F. Simmons LLC 103 Whitten Hill Road, Kennebunkport, ME 04046. Requests must be received no later than February 28, 2021 at 5 pm EST. Records of the campaign will be kept for two years following the closure of the contest.
- Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is Kristin F. Simmons, LLC
- The Campaign hosted by Kristin F. Simmons, LLC is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, or Mail chimp. Entrants agree to abide by all of the terms and conditions of the aforementioned social media platforms. Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Mail chimp are not responsible for the content of this campaign.
- By reviewing here, You, the Contestant, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules.